PoLoPo is committed to providing it's customers with the highest quality products. However there may be rare occasions where the product may be identified as being faulty, defective or not compatible with the original request and on these exceptional occasions, and in line with our commitment to quality, our customer returns procedure has been implemented.
• All products sold are on a Return To Base (RTB) basis unless otherwise agreed in writing before completion of sales transaction.
• Products may only be returned once in receipt of our prior written or verbal consent. This is regardless of whether the product is faulty, damaged or incorrectly supplied.
• Product returned without permission may be refused.
• All permissions to return products will be authorised by the issuing of a Customer Returns Number (CRN). This number is to be clearly identified on the outside of the returned item(s) and is to be referenced to in all communications.
• Customer Returns Numbers are valid for FOURTEEN days after issue date. Any item(s) returned after this date may be refused as invalid claims.
• PoLoPo reserve the right to levy charges for restocking and / or handling and / or administration and / or shipping where the returned item is deemed by PoLoPo to be correctly supplied and free from defect.
If you would like to return a product because it is faulty please email to email@example.com with your name, address, order number or invoice number and problem.
Refund required under 14 day money back warranty
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, order number or invoice number and reason for return.
- We will either contact you to discuss the return request further or send you an email with a Customer Returns Number, which should be put on the box containing the product being returned.
- It is typical for us to request you to return the product(s) at your cost.
- In ALL incidences it is important to clearly identify the Customer Return Number (CRN) on the returned product(s) documentation. Please note that this must NOT be written onto the packaging in a way that will permanently cause degradation to that packaging. Product(s) shall be returned in the packaging in which they were originally delivered, complete with any accessories, licenses, manuals etc. If it cannot be returned in the original packaging you are responsible for ensuring that the product is properly secured and packaged. The product should be fully surrounded by bubble wrap, polystyrene, foam or other packaging material and put in a sturdy, double walled box. Packing laptops in just a jiffy bag, laptop bag or putting any item in a box that is not properly padded or too loosely packed is insufficient.
- You are responsible for insuring the returned product against loss or damage.
- Replacement product(s) will only be issued, in advance of the return of the original product(s), at the discretion of the Sales Manager.
- Providing you comply with this procedure in full we will process your return through our internal system with the minimum of delay. We will advise you at the appropriate stage as to the status / resolution of the returned item.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THIS PROCEDURE WILL RESULT IN DELAYS AND POSSIBLE REJECTION OF CLAIMS.
Any goods returned should be in saleable condition.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.